1. Watch this quick intro to Google Apps!
Video (3 min): A high-level introduction to Gmail, Google Calendar, and some of the other new apps you'll be working with.
2. Sign in to your Google Apps account
In any web browser, go to:
Then enter your Newman University Jetmail user name and password.
The first time you log in, you'll be asked to take a moment to set up your account.
Google Apps works best in the Chrome Browser.
Try Chrome for free!
3. Change your Google Apps password
Here's how to change your Gmail password:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
If you're on a mobile device, switch to desktop view
for the full list of settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import tab.
- In the 'Change account settings' section, click
- In the new window, enter your current password and your new password.
Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account.
Here are a few tips for creating your password, and keeping it safe: